India’s first planned city Jaipur is famous worldwide for its unique, vibrant aesthetics and applying charm. Gorgeous architecture and natural beauty make this pink city a world heritage.
Two-wheelers are the best option to ride through this city’s congested buildings, narrow lanes, and crowded streets. So, we can rent a bike in Jaipur to have a comfortable experience and enjoy the city view.
Here, we are going to talk about the advantages of bike riding and renting and mention riding destinations:
Advantages Of Bike Riding:
Riding a bike is more beneficial than a four-wheeler, considering the business. So, here we are going to talk about some advantages of bike riding in Jaipur:
- Four-wheelers cannot reach every upward place of mountains and forts. Two-wheelers can travel through these places without any problem.
- Big cars cannot ride comfortably through thronged places and narrow lanes. On the other hand, bikes can easily ride through these conditions.
- Bike riding is the most economical option for solo riders and couples. Spending on a big car is a waste of money.
- Heavy crowds and narrow lanes make this city congested. Therefore, finding a wide space for four-wheelers to park is difficult. But we can easily park our bikes in any narrow space.
Bike Renting Advantages:
Bike renting is an easy process. Here we are going to mention some advantages of bike renting:
- Many renting services provide top-quality services. They provide a 24×7 bike rental service. So, we can rent a bike in Jaipur day to night at any time.
- Renowned companies provide post-renting services like repair and other technical services.
- Most of the services give us enough time to enjoy our ride. Therefore, Bikes are easy to ride to reach any palace quickly.
- We do not need any hard copies, and limited documentation is required. We don’t have to go through any difficult and lengthy legal process. So, bike renting is a hassle-free process.
- Most of these rental businesses are customer-friendly. They will send the rid at your hotel.
- We can easily book these rides through apps and websites.
- Offline services are available throughout the city.
- Many companies provide eco-friendly e-bikes.
- Some services provide bike gear for safety purposes.
Bike Riding Destinations:
This pink paradise is one of the most beautiful places in India for bike riding. This city offers various destinations for bike riders. Therefore, we must rent a bike in Jaipur and visit these places.
So, here we are going to mention the best places for bike riding in this city:
- Jantar Mantar is a major tourist attraction of Jaipur. therefore, We can visit this place on our bike
- Hawa Mahal is a 5 story fort built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in 1799. So, We can go to this place using our ride.
- Nahargarh fort is one of the best places for bike riders. We can visit the rooftop restaurant and experience the rooftop view. We can see the whole pink city from this rooftop.
- Riders can visit Birla Mandir and experience the holy vibe.
- Lohagarh’ fort and hotel’ is a charming place for bike riders.
- Jaigarh fort is one of the best places for rides. This fort is located on Amber road. On top of that, We can see the largest canon of Rajasthan at the top of this fort.
- Riders can visit the luxurious ‘Samode Place’ and experience royal life.
- The ‘City Palace” is also popular with bike riders and tourists.
- Amber palace is one of the most exciting places for riders.
- Monkey Temple is one of the most visually appealing places in Jaipur. So, you must visit this place if you are riding near Jaipur.
This city has a large number of tourist places for riders. Therefore, we can ride to many other places using our two-wheelers.
This city offers a large variety of destinations for passionate and enthusiastic riders. A bike ride is a comfortable journey that makes our tour peaceful. Therefore, we can enjoy every moment and observe every detail while riding bikes.
So, we should not miss the experience of bike riding while visiting Jaipur.